Beware Spoilers Ahead!

My reviews do contain spoilers about the main stories but I do attempt to keep them at a minimum. I will not reveal any major plot points or twists unless stated at the beginning of a review.

Saturday 10 January 2015

New comic book day swag bag 10/1/15


New comic book day is the best day of the week.


Here's whats in my swag bag for this fortnight:

Bag of swag


Feathers #1 from Boom!: A little boy is found growing feathers where did he come from? involves a musical man who kidnaps children and a plucky noble girl called Bianca. Very cute mini series which will contain 6 issues.

Angela Asgard's Assassin #2 from Marvel: Angela lost daughter of Asgard. Angela and Thor are gonna fight! very cool.

Intersect #2 from Image: Honestly I didn't really "get" the first issue so I thought I'd give it another issue to see if it starts to explain whats going on better. Very pretty but I'm lost.

A Town Called Dragon #1 & #2 from Legendary: It has dragon in the title and I like dragons. No idea yet.

Wolf Moon #2 from Vertigo: A werewolf tale with a different spin. A person is only a werewolf during the full moon and then the curse moves to another person. Creepy and Gory mini series that will contain 6 issues.

The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #1 from Marvel: Squirrel girl is adorable and funny. Just have to say this comic starts with her singing her own theme song while beating up bad guys. Hilarious.

God Hates Astronauts # 5 from Image: Just the most random collections of pictures and words strung together. Rolling on the floor laughing funny.

Locke & Key Volume 2 from IDW: Returning to Lovecraft to see whats happening with the Locke family. What will the new key do? Great series.

The Li'l Depressed Boy volume 1 from Image: I don't know anything about it I just keep hearing it's name come up. If I like it I will review it later.

Afterlife With Archie volume #1 from Archie Comics: The squeaky clean world of Archie is overrun by zombies ARGH!!! Very popular at the moment should be good.

Red Sonja volume 1 from Dynamite: Red Sonja is a warrior woman who will be to hungover to bother with bandits. Written by Gail Simone so you know its gonna be good.

Be back in two weeks with my next swag bag!
xoxo Mama Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment