Beware Spoilers Ahead!

My reviews do contain spoilers about the main stories but I do attempt to keep them at a minimum. I will not reveal any major plot points or twists unless stated at the beginning of a review.

Sunday 8 March 2015

New Comic Book Day Swag Bag 7.3.2015

New Comic Book Day Swag Bag 07.03.2015



Long list this week and next new comic book day I will endeavor to post on the day.

Nail Biter Volume 2: Every body's favourite serial killer knows who the new Buckaroo Butcher is but so far he isn't telling.

The Runaways Volume 1: The Runaways is a great older series that finished up in 2009. A group of children find out their parents are super villains and decide to run away together and fight evil. Rumour has it there will be a new Runaways comic in the upcoming Secret Wars.

Catwoman Volume 1: Part of the New 52 series. Catwoman Made an appearance in Batgirl so I thought I'd check her out.

Angela Asgard's Assassin #4: Angela is hanging out with The Guardians of the Galaxy.

God Hates Astronauts #6: I really don't know how to describe this series anymore other than ridiculous.

Help Us Great Warrior #1: Looks a bit adventure time-y. Super Cute Great Warrior wears a big pink bow and her sword has a bunny head on the hilt.

Curb Stomp #1: I love the cover on this one. The super bad babes on the cover look like they are going to get up to some mischief.

Lady Killer #2: I love Lady Killer! Maybe I should cosplay as the wonderful Josie for SupaNova this year?

Lady Killer #3: Josie takes on a "special" assignment and her mother-in-law starts to suspect something, not that her daughter-in-law is an assassin but definitely something.

Nail Biter / Hack/Slash: A cross over between the two very successful series of Nail Biter and Hack/Slash.

Princess Leia #1: Honestly I haven't watched Star Wars since I was a little kid but Princess Leia looks really cool on the cover.

Feathers #3: Poe is collecting quite a little group of friends but now his father has found out he has been misbehaving.

Revival #28: They have found Aaron and he seems to be the key to whats going on unfortunately he can't tell us whats going on anymore.

Big Man Plans: I have no idea what this one is about. issue 1 of 4

Never Boy: The cover on this one is crazy I love the colours.

Nameless #1: I don't know much about the series but I've been seeing its name come up a bit thought I'd check it out.

Nameless #2: Read above comment.

Indy: Not a comic but a magazine for creator owned comics to advertise.

Wolf Moon #4: A werewolf in the shopping centre and some guy with a high powered rifle not caring about civilians getting in the way

Saga #26: Dengo starts to realise that he may have made a mistake in trusting the Last Revolution. Team Gwendolyn  are getting closer to helping The Will but who is this mysterious guy that looks like The Stalk?

In the local pocket this week: Support Local Talent!

2wo: A freaky little tale by Australian creator and artist Frank Cadiloro. Part of his Franken Comics series. Check out his website here.

Wow that was a long list this week! with lots of new series and a bit of local talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment