Beware Spoilers Ahead!

My reviews do contain spoilers about the main stories but I do attempt to keep them at a minimum. I will not reveal any major plot points or twists unless stated at the beginning of a review.

Saturday 30 May 2015

New Comic Book Day Swag Bag 30/05/2015

Swag Bag 30/052015

I haven't had a chance to post my swag bags recently but I made sure I would have time this week so I could share my purchases with you guys.


Terrible Lizard Volume #1: I picked up issue #1 at free comic book day and honestly it just captures my fantasy of wanting to ride a dinosaur.

Apocalyptigir:l An Area For The End Of Time :I've been waiting for this one to come out for awhile because I love post-apocalyptic and I love cats.

Chew #49: The team is back together now what?

Dark Engine #1: I just thought the cover of this one is just amazing I couldn't walk past it.

Planet Hulk #1: HULKS SMASH!!!

Curb Stomp #4: It's the end of the end for The Fever or is it? No it is this is the final issue.

Big Trouble In Little China #11: Jack & Lo Pan are sentenced to washing dishes.

Howard The Duck #3: More Ducky goodness.

They're Not Like Us #6: This series is just great with some very dark and mysterious twists and turns.

Effigy #5: Effigy is getting very weird in a very good way.

Rachel Rising #33: One of my favourite series I'm a big Terry Moore fan.

Lost At See: This one is done by Bryan Lee O'Malley the guy that does Scott Pilgrim which just has the most adorable art style.

Fanboys Vs Zombies: I love fanboys and fangirls and I love zombies it sounded like a winning combination.

In The Local Pocket

Kranburn: We got a preview of Kranburn in the Melbourne Comics Quarterly #2 and I've been excitedly waiting for it since then.

Seven: By the wonderful Alisha Jade who wrote for Fly The Colour Fantastica.

No comments:

Post a Comment