Beware Spoilers Ahead!

My reviews do contain spoilers about the main stories but I do attempt to keep them at a minimum. I will not reveal any major plot points or twists unless stated at the beginning of a review.

Saturday 20 June 2015

New Comic Book Day Swag Bag 20/0602015


Swag Bag 20/06/2015


Unfortunately I've been really busy with my real life job the last month but on the bright side that means I had lots of comic books to pick up at All Star Comics this week.


The Autumnlands Tooth & Claw #6: Will the Great Champion's plan work or will it be the undoing of the survivors?

Gotham Academy #7: What is Damian Wayne doing at Gotham Academy?

God Hates Astronauts #9: I'm really behind on my GHA reading I need to catch up.

Bill & Ted's Most Triumphant Return #3: Excellent! *Air guitar*.

Colder Volume 2 - Bad Seed: What happens to Declan and Reece after Nimble Jack? More insanity of course!

Morning Glories #46: Just give me some answers damn it!!

Battle World: Runaways #1: OMFG MORE RUNAWAYS!!!

Battle World: Captain Marvel and the Carol Corps #1: I love the cover of this one.

Battle World: Thors #1: Thor more Thor merrier.

Battle World: Marvel Zombies #1: Yay zombies!

Princess Leia #4: Starting to get a little worried about that mole they've got there.

1602 Witch Hunter Angela #1: I kind of wanted to see what happened when Angela went to Hel but sure this is cool too I guess.

Revival #30: Rounding up a bunch of possible immortals against their will doesn't sound like a great idea.

Ghost World: This is the July book for All Star Women's Comic Book Club.

Feathers #6: The final issue of feathers.

The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #6: If you're not reading Squirrel Girl you should be.

Harrow County #2: I loved #1 this is very quickly becoming a favourite of mine.

Saga #29: I'm sure this will be a happy issue right? Right guys?

Rachel Rising #34: Rachel sets out to find out more about her possible murderer.

Big Man Plans #3: More violent violence!

Archie VS Predator #3: I just don't think I can explain how fun this mini series is.



No comments:

Post a Comment