Beware Spoilers Ahead!

My reviews do contain spoilers about the main stories but I do attempt to keep them at a minimum. I will not reveal any major plot points or twists unless stated at the beginning of a review.

Thursday 23 July 2015

My top 5 Geeky Items If I Was Rich

Being a geek is an expensive hobby we feel the need to collect everything with our chosen brand printed on it and we will pay twice as much for these things just to complete the set or because it would just look soooooooo good with my other 20+ Game Of Thrones Figurines. These are my top 5 items I would buy if I was as rich as Tony Stark and had more money than sense.
I've spent more than I'd like to admit on Game Of Thrones collectibles
#5 Game Of Thrones - The Iron Thrones
Cost: $30,000

Who doesn't want to sit on the Iron Throne and imagine they rule all of Westeros without the constant danger of getting your head chopped off. Put it in your living room, put it in your bedroom, hell even put it on your front lawn and rule over your neighborhood.

#4 Fantasy - Remote Control Fire Breathing Dragon
Cost: $60,000
I've always wanted a pet dragon and since gene splicing hasn't been perfected yet we will just have to settle for a remote control flying dragon that breathes fire and takes 1/2 a gallon of jet aircraft fuel for 10 minutes of flight. This cool toy will not drain your bank to buy it but you may need to get a second job just to keep it running.

#3 Jurassic Park - Life Size Velociraptor
Cost: $2,288.85
Note: Chris Pratt not included
I love dinosaurs and wouldn't it just be great to have one in your yard? Of course not it would eat you the first chance it got so you know what would be better? Having a life size replica in your yard 100% guaranteed not to eat you or your family.

#2 Batman - Batmobile
Cost: $1,000,000

You know you want a batmobile anybody who says they don't is a liar. Unfortunately this one has been discontinued so you will have to find something else to spend your million dollars on.

#1 Back To The Future - Hoverboard
Cost: $382.99 
Back to the future is one of the greatest movie trilogies ever, with one of the greatest gadgets being the hoverboard . The reason this one placed at #1 on the list despite being the cheapest item is that after you dish out your $382.99 and receive your beautiful replica hoverboard you realise that you just spent almost $400 on a piece plastic that does zero actual hovering.

No comments:

Post a Comment