Beware Spoilers Ahead!

My reviews do contain spoilers about the main stories but I do attempt to keep them at a minimum. I will not reveal any major plot points or twists unless stated at the beginning of a review.

Thursday 9 April 2015

My Top 5 Geeky Items For $30 Or Less

I'm a sucker for online shopping (especially when I'm drunk) and I love ordering little nerdy items, some made by fellow geeks and others made by companies that are probably run by fellow geeks. I could just put up a link to thisiswhyimbroke.com but unfortunately I'm not made of money so I put together a list 5 of the coolest things you can get for under $30.

#5 Geeky Jewellery
I have one of these you can get one here
Websites like Etsy are overflowing with great little finds such as Captain America earrings, Pokémon bracelets & Batman pendants. You will find something to suit almost any tastes for a very reasonable price.
Cost: $2.50 - $30.00+
Get yours here
 
#4 Pop! Vinyl figures
Let's just say I have a few
These things are everywhere and they are just great. They make these Pop! figures of almost everything from Avengers to classic movie monsters to Disney. They are adorable, cheap and chances are they will have characters from your favourite geeky hobby.
Cost: $15.00 - $30.00
Get yours here

#3 Create Your Own Comic Book Hero By EMCE Toys
Comes in male and female
I'm terrible at modelling, just awful, but it is still great fun to take time designing your hero and painting them to look the way you want or just winging it and throwing some colours on the model and seeing where it goes.
Cost: $6.00 - $8.50
Get yours here

#2 Adopt A Monster
This is Wendell, he's my monster
Who hasn't ever wanted their own monster? You pick 4 features and you will receive a digital version of your own personalised monster drawn by local artist Chris Mcquinlan.
Cost: $5 - $10
Get yours here

#1 Momot Paper Dolls
They are not as easy as they look to put together
Momot Paper Dolls come in 4 categories, Disney, Star Wars, Marvel and Blizzard, which you fold and glue together to make an adorable boxy character.
Cost: $25
Get yours here

No comments:

Post a Comment