Beware Spoilers Ahead!

My reviews do contain spoilers about the main stories but I do attempt to keep them at a minimum. I will not reveal any major plot points or twists unless stated at the beginning of a review.

Monday 6 April 2015

New Comic Book Day Swag Bag 4.4.2015


New Comic Book Day Swag Bag 4.4.15


New comic book day has finally come again which also just happened to fall on the launch of Melbourne Comics Quarterly #2, so not only did I get to by a bunch of new comic books but I also got to meet some of the great local artists and writers.

Lady Killer #4: Josie has a hit out on her, how will she get out of this one?

Gotham Academy #6: Batman has interrupted the student's meeting with Killer Croc how will they get out of this one?

Chew #47: They are looking for Poyo, Colby is getting nervous.

Morning Glories #44: Dear God just tell me what is going on?!?!?

Wolf Moon #5: Cayce has decided to join Dillon on the hunt. Will they be able to finally end the hunt?

Spider-Gwen #1: What if Gwen got bitten by the radioactive spider instead of Peter?

God Hates Astronauts #7: I'm actually a little behind on my GHA reading.

Gotham Academy End Game #1: Another one-shot for the End Game special event. The students are on lock-down so they decide to tell Joker stories. Some of the stories they tell are actually pretty scary.

They're Not Like Us #4: Is Syd really going to kill her parents?

The Autumnlands: Tooth & Claw #5: The Champion hopefully has a plan for the conspirators before they make their move.

Wytches #5: Will Sailor escape? I haven't read this one yet because it will give me nightmares.

Cats Of Brunswick I have Touched: A local Mini Comic by Alex Clark about cats in Brunswick she has touched.

Effigy #3: Chondra attends a Star Cops Con to try and find any information on the murder victim

Ms. Marvel Volume #2: Who is the Inventor? Kamala goes full on fangirl when she meets one of her heroes.

Lumberjanes Volume #1: I've been waiting ages for this one to come out because every body seems to love Lumberjanes.

Melbourne Comics Quarterly #2: Another collection of local creator's work. I'm sad because I need to wait three months for the next issue to come out.

That Bullet Proof Kid #1: Issue one of the local comic That Bulletproof Kid. The creator Matt Kyme is just the nicest guy and signed my copy.

That All Star Bullet Proof Kid: A collection of short stories about Bulletproof from other local creators.

No comments:

Post a Comment